Here are the features that make an unblog:
- Pitiful stats - I still look at them, just not very often (my ego cannot bear much)
- Undersharing - a beast rarely seen in social media and blogging
- Reluctance to give advice
- Allergy to lists
- No posts about blogging - except the odd ironic one
- Inability to stick to a blog genre
- Erratic comments - my policy is, comment if you have something to say
- Refusal to post about topical issues or important dates
- Failure to find an audience
- Images only barely related to the text
- No bloggy friends, a complete reliance on real life ones
- Random, unplanned posts at irregular intervals
- Half-baked series ideas that rarely get completed
Now all I need is a thingy (you know, a button) that says "I'm an unblogger" and you could all join the revolution.
OK it's not really a button, it's just a picture. But go on, steal it anyway, just make sure you point the way back here.