Monday, December 6, 2010

Post triggers

How to prompt a post?

Talking with a faithful friend of mine has made me realise that I often blog in response to things that happen to me during the day. (You may have picked this up?) I keep it pretty general/anonymous but the emotions are often the trigger for me.

So I'm going to post once a week in response to a question or statement that someone makes to me. The twist to the challenge, is there will be two posts - one here and one at my other blog. Two perspectives. This post is an example of one I've already done that sprang from a statement someone made to me one night.

My friend also mentioned wondering what had happened to prompt a particular post. If you do the same, I'd love to hear from you. Email me or leave a brief comment and I can tell you a bit more (with some confidentiality limits). I don't share specifics because this is a public space, but I'm happy to 'talk' more in other places.

No comments: