(Yes. I drove past this bilboard. And took a photo.)
I'm wondering how they do it?
How can someone keep all the things up to date that need to be up to date?
When I consider the following list that one woman might need to get done
- going to the dentist regularly
- getting regular pap tests
- staying healthy in other ways - doctor/chiropracter/counsellor/whatever
- keep leg hair waxed
- getting haircuts
- getting hair colours
- taking children to the doctor/dentist/hairdresser
- I'm sure I've missed some - what is on your list?
Just thinking this, as I realise that I haven't been to the doctor other than for pre-natal visits for the last ten years (possibly indelicate to tell you how long since my last paptest?). That I ignored a reminder from the dentist twelve months ago, that I wear long pants for 80% of the year due to unsightly leg hair and that I stopped colouring my hair (myself admittedly) when I was 25.
Is it just me?